So I've got a goofy grin, I'm trying to get a picture right here. (I blame you, Renee, with nothing but love! :))
I've got my remote in my hand there, and my camera is precariously perched up on my speaker
, using the wireless modem to aim it down. Glasses on since I should have been in bed, oh, and hour ago.
Anyhow, ten things:
1) I'm the oldest of four kids.
2) I would have had an older brother, but he died as an infant. I often wonder how my life would be different and what it would be like to have an older sibling. For my siblings, that's me I guess.
3) I've been married and divorced already. I'm the first one in my family to get divorced. I wear it around as a little mark of shame sometimes. Sometimes I miss her, but then I remind myself how miserable I was (and, truthfully, how miserable I made her). I guess you never reall
y get over this sort of thing, do you?
4) I'm never happy with what I have and image matters a lot more to me than I wish it did sometimes, though you wouldn't be able to tell
by looking at my car, my clothes, my hair (Which I haven't combed in years, not like it's going to matter much longer...). For instance, I desperately want to get up on Explore... I think I've got one that might make it... it's going up tonight as soon as I finish this!!!
5) The person I admire the most is my father. He works hard, loves his family, and still manages to lead an interesting life. He's got more hobbies than me.
6) I was, for one semester in college, an elementary ed major. I wanted to work with kids until four years at a daycare ruined it for me. I love the kids most of the time (usuall
y more than I love the parents).
7) Whenever I discover a new hobby, I get reall
y obsessed with it, and invariably it's got something to do with art. Photography is just the latest one. There's been guitar, stereos (well I guess that's art and technology)...
8) The saddest thing in the world, to me, is friends drifting apart over time.
9) The most heartening thing in the world is being able to pick right up where you left off years later with an old friend like nothing changed.
10) I develop crushes easily and there are countless girls... dozens maybe... that I never told that I liked them.
11) Sometimes I cheat if I'm not done with my story.
dreamcatcher.crb for bringing me to do this, and for being a fantastic person to confide in and collaborate with. I'm working on something for you...
rakkasan69 for being my friend at all times and photo-outing buddy.
Bub56 for always checking out my stuff and having a kind word
The lately-absent miss L-Bear for her astounding rise to the top in skills
itsalisarose for being my confidant :)
Buy the ticket, take the ride for suffering many long, cold nights at the poo plant with me
Lorac's for her riveting pictures of old machinery and tools that always inspire me to find my own voice
Kat Lily for the always beautiful, sometimes amusing, and without fail strikingly good self-portraits that I wish I could emulate in execution (See this picture for poor, poor example)
NoLoveMoreSincere for almost-but-not-quite cleaning my apartment and for continuing to invite me to things. I promise I'm going to come, I'm just nervous since I don't know anyone.
RDubz for stopping by to say hi now and then... I do notice, thank you.
Same goes for you, PabloLopez26.
Yeah, so that's eight.