Antenna For Wireless Internet : Log
ictech Wireless Mouse
Antenna For Wireless Internet
- Wireless Internet Protocols are the suite of wireless protocols after Wireless Application Protocol 2.0 (WAP). It includes XHTML Basic, Nokia's XHTML Mobile Profile, and future developments of WAP by the Open Mobile Alliance.
- Provides shared access to the Internet with up to 128 Kbps or greater (depending on service purchased) of throughput via a Wireless Local Area Network connection. It comes with a single Private IP address (DHCP) and provides a single connection to a single computer.
- Wi-Fi is a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance that manufacturers may use to brand certified products that belong to a class of wireless local area network (WLAN) devices based on the IEEE 802.11 standards. 802.11 the most widely used WLAN technology.
- Either of a pair of long, thin sensory appendages on the heads of insects, crustaceans, and some other arthropods
- The faculty of instinctively detecting and interpreting subtle signs
- an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
- A rod, wire, or other device used to transmit or receive radio or television signals
- sensitivity similar to that of a receptor organ; "he had a special antenna for public relations"
- one of a pair of mobile appendages on the head of e.g. insects and crustaceans; typically sensitive to touch and taste
I think this is one of the antenna
the Toronto Hydro Wireless Internet Service
The wireless antenna is used for
and wireless network.
Related topics: turtle beach ear force x3 wireless headphones for xbox 360 polycom wireless headsets wireless laptop printer how do i secure my wireless router usb aircard wireless router kirk wireless server dlink wireless pocket router linksys wireless g range extender karaoke wireless microphones
- (月) 13:01:31|
- Category: None