e Wireless : Westell Dsl Modem Wireless Router
Ethernet Bridge Wireless
- Bridging is a forwarding technique used in packet-switched computer networks. Unlike routing, bridging makes no assumptions about where in a network a particular address is located.
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
Impromptu work area
This corner of the apartment just became a work area. Any space in the apartment which is clear is subject to this treatment. In the picture:
- EV-DO router
- Linksys router I put X-WRT on
- Junky Sony laptop running trixbox. The Phone Company running at 800MHz!
- My 7960 IP Phone
- Jewel cases of my CD collection
- A few VHS tapes
Tha Basement ;-)
A Dell PowerEdge 2400 running VMware ESX 2.5.3 and a Dell PowerEdge 1850 running VMware ESX 3 RC.
Both connected to the WRT54G wireless
Related topics: a wireless phone jack setting up a wireless internet connection mini wireless hub wireless video monitor system wireless n usb adapter wireless super g usb adapter wireless internet tv hme wireless intercom using a wireless bridge
- (月) 13:00:37|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/01(火) 17:09:44 |
- [ Edit ]