Wireless Monitoring Systems. Linksys Wireless N Pc Card
Wireless Monitoring Systems
- Biotelemetry (or Medical Telemetry) involves the application of telemetry in the medical field to remotely monitor various vital signs of ambulatory patients.
- The use of mobile devices and sensors to track and transmit patient health data to a clinician, caregiver or call center.
- A set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular
- A set of organs in the body with a common structure or function
- A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network
- (system) instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- (system) a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
- (system) (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
rice, monitor, wireless
A research team with Texas AgriLife Research in Beaumont checks on wireless monitoring systems
in the field. From the left are Leon Holgate, Dr. Lee Tarpley and A. R. Mohammed. (Texas AgriLife Research photo by Kathleen Phillips)
My old 15" Viewsonic monitor has been slowly dying. Some mornings the backlight will turn on for a few seconds, struggle to stabilize, and then shut off.
Related topics: is the xbox 360 elite wireless linksys wireless cameras wireless spot light turtle beach ear force x3 wireless headphones for xbox 360 hdmi wireless video sender linksys wireless g range extender wireless laptop mouse review bluetooth wireless laptop mouse wireless power switches
- (月) 12:55:53|
- Category: None