WIRELESS MODEM SETUP - LINKSYS WIRELESS LINUX DRIVERS.
Wireless Modem Setup
- A wireless modem is a type of modem which connects to a wireless network instead of to the telephone system. When a mobile Internet user connects using a wireless modem, they're attached directly to the wireless ISP (Internet Service Provider) and can then access the Internet.
- Modem and antenna for analog and digital cellphones, CDPD, ARDIS, BellSouth Intelligent Wireless Network, etc.
- The way in which something, esp. an organization or equipment, is organized, planned, or arranged
- A set of equipment needed for a particular activity or purpose
- frame-up: an act that incriminates someone on a false charge
- apparatus: equipment designed to serve a specific function
- the way something is organized or arranged; "it takes time to learn the setup around here"
- An organization or arrangement
I recently shut off my copper landline (after 32 years in this house) and switched to Vonage. I haven't worked out all the bugs yet, but it appears to work okay provided I'm not doing any serious uploading at the time. This setup
is temporary, I'm going to get a network switch and move the Vonage box into my kitchen, where I can hook up my cordless. Currently, it's like the 1950s in my house: one corded phone in the living room.
My Setup (Desk Closeup)
Here is My Keyboard, Modem, Wireless Keyboard+Mouse Dongle, Wireless Mouse, Another Mouse, Speaker, Apple Remote (Yes it usally sits there) and External Harddrive (160gb w/ custom enclosure)
Related topics: leapfrog wireless audio video transmitter and receiver system microsoft wireless optical desktop 700 usb keyboard linksys wireless phone adapter wireless pc to tv audio video transmitter how to install wireless keyboard indoor wireless pet fence compare wireless provider
- (月) 12:56:19|
- Category: None