Shure Handheld Wireless Microphone : Wireless Cell Phone Company.
Shure Handheld Wireless Microphone
- A wireless microphone, as the name implies, is a microphone without a physical cable connecting it directly to the sound recording or amplifying equipment with which it is associated.
- A microphone with an FM radio transmitter inside of its case that transmits a signal to an FM receiver off of the stage area.
- A system that transmits audio signals over the air, rather than through microphone cables. The mic is attached to a small transmitter, and the signals are received by a small receiver connected to the VTR or camera.
- hand-held: small and light enough to be operated while you hold it in your hands; "a hand-held computer"
- Handheld electronics is a common name for mobile devices. Handheld electronics includes personal digital assistants (PDAs), such as Palm Pilots or cellular telephones with connectivity to a network such as the internet.
- A handheld game console is a lightweight, portable electronic device with a built-in screen, games controls and speakers.]. University of Maribor. Sixth Framework Programme (European Community). 24 April 2007. p. 20.
- Shure Incorporated is a consumer and professional audio electronics corporation. Shure Incorporated mainly produces microphones and other audio electronics, but also produces in-ear monitors (earphones) for a variety of audio applications including on-stage use and MP3 players.
- (Shurely) The fortnightly British satirical magazine Private Eye has long had a reputation for using euphemistic and irreverent substitute names and titles for persons, groups and organisations and has coined a number of euphemistic expressions to describe various aspects of human activity (sex,
- eye dialect spelling of sure
Handheld Long Exposure
EXPLORE Feb 09,2009
John and his LPC Portrait partner Jason met up
down on the Belvedere to shoot for their project, I tagged along and decided to play with handheld
shots of the city...
I have to say it was interesting seeing how steady my hand could be....
This 10 second long exposure was taken off the Belvedere, overlooking I-64....handheld
Handheld... the camera not the spider!
I was surprised this one came out as well as it did. Handheld HDR's on subjects like this usually don't work well for me!
Related topics: limited or no connectivity wireless vista microsoft mobile wireless mouse wireless guitar for ps3 connection wireless wireless laptop mouse review microsoft wireless mobile mouse 3000 special edition wireless thermometer hygrometer netgear rangemax wireless routers
- (月) 12:57:36|
- Category: None